Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm gonna make it!

ok, last full week of the semester. I am going to make it, I think.

I have a lot to do in the next couple of days, and If I make it through this I will be on the home stretch. Finals don't scare me, it is the week before finals that scares me. Turning in projects, working with classmates on group projects, getting caught up with everything that needs to be done. The Good news is there is a great reward at the end of it all! 1 month of no school!

After this semester I really have to buckle down, I have to start studying for my boards and looking for a job! YIKES! I have great confidence that both of these things, while they are going to control my entire life next semester, are going to turn out better than I can imagine!

wow, 1 more semester left of school. crazy ehh?



its all about love... jes

No comments: